Questions about the 2020 Season? Check below for some of our most common asked questions and answers.
1. Signups can be done one of two ways:
Online at www.erieyouthsoccer.org beginning February 1st.
In-person registration at the Millcreek Mall Food Court February 22 from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. Late fee of $20 begins March 21st.
2. Registration fee is $55 and includes a shirt. Shin guards and socks to cover shin guards are required. Soccer cleats are recommended.
3. PRACTICES: Begin in May and are at the coach's discretion. No more then three EYSA events will occur per week. Practices may be held in June and July as long as the three event rule is followed.
4. Game schedules are released in May. Each age group plays 12 games except U4 will play eight games. As a guide, the following locations play on the following days (subject to change):
PSB U6, U8, U10– W, Sat, Sun TURF Field M, T, Th
Summit: T, Th, Sun
McKean-M, T, W, Th, and Sun
Edinboro-Dependent on the University availability
JS Wilson-T, Th, Sat
U4 Program-M, W, Sat
Grandview-M,T,W,Th Sat possible Sun
Walnut-U13 U16 M, T, W, Th, Sun
Frontier-T, Th, Sat
Grandview/Fairview play at both locations
McKean/Edinboro/Summit play at all 3 locations
U13 & U16 play at JS, Turf Field PSB, Summit, Walnut, and McKean
5. Team rosters go live at the end of April. An email will be sent, welcoming your child to his or her team.
6. Volunteer coaches are always needed. If you would like to coach or assistant coach your child’s team, please register on siplay.com and go to our Clearance tab on www.erieyouthsoccer.org and follow the steps to upload your clearances. FREE Coach clinics are offered in May. Click on the Coach tab on our website for more information. Attend a clinic and you are entered to win a gift card to Dick’s Sporting Goods.
7. Team/Field/League sponsors are needed. Information can be found on our website.